- Block off your March 24 8:00 pm so you could attend - and come along with a friend.
- Follow @TwestivalMNL and tweet about the @TwestivalMNL event.
- Invite your friends -- officemates, workmates, your boss, and even your family.
- Sponsor the event, especially if your company is on Twitter or would like to reach out to the Philippines' lively and dynamic Twitter community in a socially-responsible way.
- Buy tickets in advance - or buy tickets even if you cannot attend. The more tickets sold, the quicker we reach the goal of providing support to @jeepNEED and the rural high schools it wishes to serve. We will have a safe and secure way to buy tickets online.
- Buy more than one ticket. Buy tickets in bulk. This is not for everyone, really. But for those who wish to donate to a good cause. We say to them: @TwestivalMNL and @jeepNEED would be glad to receive your donations!
- Publicize the event on your blogs and on Facebook, on newspapers/radio/television if you're a journalist or editor, on your shows if you're a movie/TV star. Tell your many followers on Twitter about this event.
- Volunteer to contact media. Volunteer to look for sponsors. Volunteer to perform a song or a dance at the event. Volunteer to help in any way you see fit.
You have the power to make things happen on Twitter, and the same thing goes for @TwestivalMNL and @
JeepneED. We can do this.
See you on March 24 and together, let's tweet, meet and give for our kids in rural high schools!
Many thanks and best regards,
P.S. Know more about Twestivals by watching the video below: